Tuesday 25 August 2009

Argent Tournament

I neglected the Argent Tournament in 3.1 - I did the quests for a few days, then got bored of the same thing over and over again. I wasn't very good at jousting (I am now awesome, obviously) and didn't find it that interesting.

With the addition of the Argent Charger - I WANT WANT WANT this mount - in patch 3.2, I've been doing the Tournament dailies every day. I have five days of Gnomeregan Valiant quests left (including today, haven't logged onto WoW yet) before I'm a Crusader, and should be Exalted with the Silver Covenant sometime in the next couple of days.

I'm still not convinced that these quests are fun, but they aren't as awful as my first impression suggested they were, and they do at least contribute heavily to my income of gold. Plus it will all be worth it when I have myself an Argent Charger.

No comments:

Post a Comment