Tuesday 21 July 2009

We keep on going with nowhere to go

I haven't updated for a while, so let me catch you up.

My guild - Rebirth - exploded. Guild Leader quit WoW, one officer quit WoW, another officer joined another guild. The majority of the active raiders then quit, and I was left wondering what the hell to do.

I joined a guild with some people from my first guild. They're good people, and competent, but there aren't many of us. I think the most people we've had online that I've seen is six - not enough to put together a raid.

But I have been raiding. Not with my new guild, or at least not with all of them. We've formed a 10 man group of people from a number of guilds, and haven't been doing too badly (we downed Mimiron earlier). When we started a few weeks ago I was the only one who had killed a boss past Kologarn so there were lots of wipes whilst they were learning the bosses.

I've also started PvPing. Nothing hardcore, just the occasional battleground when I get bored and Wintergrasp if I'm doing nothing else when it starts. Retribution PvP - even in crap PvE gear - is surprisingly fun. I used to just do PvP on my first character (a Warrior) and I don't remember it being this enjoyable.

That's about it. Nothing particularly exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment