Wednesday 16 December 2009

Additional posts cannot be launched, please try again later.

Since my battlegroup is currently down, a post! I said that I'd post after our first Citadel run, but I wasn't expecting the huge number of instance problems that have arisen since 3.3 went live. Entering the raid instance took us about thirty minutes, possibly longer. Then after reaching the fourth (and currently final) boss, the server crashed and we were unable to teleport back and actually down it (which is why I didn't bother posting until now). The only response to my ticket was "The issue will be solved as soon as possible.", which wasn't in time for the raids to reset (and therefore totally pointless).

Hopefully we won't have any such problems tonight, so there might be a post later on when we've cleared the first wing of ICC 10. Everything else is generally awesome, though there isn't a huge amount to keep me occupied since I don't need Emblems of Triumph or loot from the new 5-man dungeons.

1 comment: